1. Ipod and Ipad inventors are running out of vowels for naming their future inventions. Somehow Ipud, Ipid, and Iped don't ring a bell.
2. I can't help wondering if Apple co-founder and Ipad inventor Steve Jobs's productivity has anything to do with his last name (and the fact that it's plural).
3. Jobs, a billionaire Buddhist who's been referred to as the Edison our times, gives this business advice: "My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each other's negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts. Great things in business are not done by one person, they are done by a team of people."
4. Most reliable 24 hour weather report: The window.
5. Strangest weird creative thing found online this week HERE.
6. LOST: THIS purple wool beret. Email email@example.com if you know where it is.
7. I want to wear THIS to the Floyd Mardi Gras bash on February 20th at the Winter Sun Hall.
8. Have you heard of the Ipad for feminine protection? Apparently it's the predecessor to the Apple Ipad and boasts the ability to "download protection for up to a 1,000 periods." Watch the video HERE.
9. My husband's about to launch a new organization that will bring together all aspects of his work with teens as a counselor, meditation teacher, and martial arts practitioner. It's called iBme (Inward Bound Meditation Education).
10. Catching a cold from your partner is like the weather man predicting a snow storm but because you're in denial, you don't move your car near the road and then the storm hits and you can't get out for days because it's stuck.
11. Learning that the late J.D. Salinger fought in the Battle of the Bulge, was among the first troops to enter a liberated concentration camp, and suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome made me wonder if he knew my dad, who did (or had) "all of the above."
12. I ran into my neighbor doctor at the mailbox today and he asked me how I was. "On top of the snow, ice, frigid temperatures, and catching a cold, I now have a bad case of cabin fever," I answered. He didn't have anything for that.
13. Salinger considered publishing an invasion of his privacy. He also said this, "I am a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy."
More 13 play HERE.