1. We don’t just have family game day around here. We have “make your own game play day.”
2. The name of this game, made by our 8-year-old grandson Bryce, is Banker Tanker. Watch us play HERE.
3. This week I held my friend Amy’s 4 month-old-baby Pearl while Amy was checking out groceries at the Harvest Moon, and Pearl and I made a connection. Later, while driving home this song came to me and I started singing: Pretty girl / Precious Pearl / She wakes up early in the morning / Pretty girl / Precious Pearl / Her hair is curly in the morning.
4. The KIND was in top form for their 31st anniversary show at the Pine Saturday night. THIS is one of my favorite songs, so I had to cut it short to dance!
5. Last Thursday blogger Sandy posted THESE 13 fabulous water fountain sculptures.
6. And later I found THIS orchestra playing ice instruments in an ice cave concert hall. Unbelievable!
7. Red is the caffeine of colors.
8. My desk is a metaphor for my mind. It’s complicated.
9. My friend Chris just reported on Facebook that all his Amazon Echoes powered by Alexa went down on March 8, A Day Without a Woman, a general strike to bring awareness to women’s rights. So I looked it up and sure enough, I found this: “Alexa is participating in a Day Without A Woman. She will be down for all of 3/8/17. It’s not your device.”
10. “I used to respond with surprise / Upon hearing Trump’s venom-filled lies / But his yarns are so chronic / (A self prescribed tonic)/ That banking on fiction is wise.” – My Facebook friend/poet Greg Beale
11. Equating Trump’s travel ban to urgent protection for Americans is like calling Iraqi’s oil ‘weapons of mass destruction.’
12. “Just fearlessly try to find the actual, factual truth refreakinggardless,” says my Dharmacratic poet friend Will.
13. Your move.