1. I know for sure that the economy is improving. Our hens just started laying again.
2. If a scribe is such a noble profession how come the word scribble means to make a bunch of careless or worthless writings or drawings?
3. Eknath Eswaran was talking about meditation and choosing a mantra when he said “if you dig shallow holes in many places, you will never go deep enough to find water,” but I keep his statement in mind for other areas of my life, including my marriage.
4. Question put to herbalist/author Susun Weed: If you could give one piece of advice to our young girls and women of today, what would that be? Susun: My one piece of advice to young women today is to eat a wide diet of mostly cooked food including occasional but regular use of (organic) meat, eggs, and dairy products. The crushing health problems associated with long-term vegan, vegetarian, and raw food diets is a horrible waste of women. A twenty-two year-old apprentice went from normal bone mass to that of an 80 year-old woman after eating raw vegetarian food for six months. Read more about the downfall of veganism HERE.
5. I made my own dance workout video HERE.
6. Because I can’t do THIS.
7. The military assault weapons of today make regular handguns and rifles seem pretty nice, in a similar way that George Bush made moderate Republicans look pretty good.
8. Talk about mind blowing, an atom only appears in a particular place if you measure it. An atom is spread out all over the place, until a conscious observer decides to look at it. The act of measuring or observation creates this higher universe. ~ From Scientists Confirm that Reality is an Illusion – Our 3D Universe is a Hologram. HERE.
9. The term “Quantum Mechanics” gives me the impression that the universe needs work.
10. If you take two subatomic particles, like electrons, in certain instances when you do something to one it will affect the other no matter how far apart they are. Once matter is physically joined, even when it becomes separate, the energy is still there that is connecting it. If we go back far enough in time all the particles of matter of this entire universe that are expanding were all meshed in together in a single particle about the size of a green pea, scientists tell us today. If you could go in the universe today and take all the particles of matter and take out all the space in between and bring it together an compress it into the size of a green pea, it means that you and me an everyone were all once part of that same particle that creates this whole universe today and even though those particles are now separate and expanding, and studies show that they are, energetically we’re all still linked.
11. So Bob was right when he sang One Love.
12. Some have called Tom Ryan the general of The Republic of Floyd, a downtown store and state of mind, but I think of him more as the colonel. Maybe that’s because he dressed as Mark Twain one year for Halloween and I kept calling him “Colonel Sanders” of Kentucky Fried Chicken. ~ More about our Floyd friend who passed away last month and is being honored at Saturday’s Mardi Gras fundrasier for Blue Mountain School HERE.
13. What happens when an angry bird king pig has a bad nightmare HERE.
More Thirteen Thursday scribes HERE.