1. My grandson Bryce and I like to say “boom-shaka-laka.”
2. It’s a pretty weird world when you open a bag of parsnips from the grocery store and it says “like us on Facebook” on the bag.
3. I wonder who came up with the idea to cue Oscar winners at the Academy Awards to wrap up their acceptance speeches by playing the shark attack music from Jaws.
4. THIS is as close as I’ll get to going Academy Awards, which I watch like others watch the Super Bowl.
5. I tell Bryce his job is playing and that he’s good at his job. It was his idea to use a broom handle to pretend he was on an amusement park ride (shown in the photo above).
6. Part of my husband’s job is to play. See HERE.
7. A few years back a friend left an invite to a party on my answering machine. I thought he said it was going to be a “no holds barred” party, but when I got there and asked him what he meant by that, he answered, “I said NO HOST BAR, Colleen!”
8. NOwhere or NOWhere? ~ Good question seen on Facebook
9. So it looks like I won’t be wearing hot pink taffeta / or a French twist like Grace Kelly’s / I won’t be dying my hair red / to match the cabernet / or breaking up Jeff Bridges’ 33 year-old marriage / There won’t be any airbrushed endings / no lifts, nips, or tucks / I don’t need to keep filling / an already fulfilled love affair / one that’s never been cheated-on … Read the rest of After the Golden Globes and in Honor of Valentine’s Day HERE.
10. I just love the low tech nature of a ruler. It’s nothing but a stick, but we still need to use it.
12. After commenting that the “In Memoriam” section of the Academy Awards was very classy, my blogger friend Naomi, a show biz member, reported that many people were left out of it, which prompted her to say, “Good Lord, there is even a fight for ‘billing’ in death!”
13. Why waste time trying to be perfect when your flaws are what make you interesting? ~ Just Ask Judy on Facebook.