1. The first thing I said upon waking Monday morning was, “the party’s over,” meaning THIS.
2. Then I rolled over onto a token from Chuck E. Cheese.
3. I wonder if Chuck E. Cheese was named after the same guy in THIS Rickey Lee Jones song.
4. I did some research and wasn’t able to find out the origin of Chuck E. Cheese’s name, but I did find out that “Entertainment” is his middle name.
5. Best headline title of a commentary after the first presidential debate: Romney Debate Win: He Proved He Could Sell a Junk Car with No Engine as a New Cadillac.
6. Worst thought while on vacation at Bethany Beach last month: The beach is a giant litter box for seagulls.
7. The ocean is the amniotic fluid of the planet.
8. THIS is the way me and my grandsons roll and it’s as close to riding a roller coaster as I’ll ever get.
9. It’s not how old you are, but how you are old. Jules Renard
10. Local News Anchor’s On-Air Message for Viewer Who Called Her Fat HERE.
11. According to THIS online dictionary, October has two definitions. What’s the alternate meaning of this month?
12. Said while walking with a friend recently: This is the time of year when the leaves are leaving.
13. I posted THIS poem about the harvest moon looking like a wheel of cheddar with a missing corner about to roll off the counter into night’s black abyss on this blog and on Facebook at the same time in a race for comments. Facebook won (but the blog caught up).