Aka: The Fireworks
I know it’s been hot, but this is ridiculous. I thought it had just overheated so I went in the house while it cooled down, was drawn back out by the crackling sound, called 911 in fear of an explosion in the gas tank, managed to pull the hose close enough to get the flames under control before the water ran out and I had to start the generator again because we still have no power after the wind storm last week.
My neighbor, who came over to help me hose it down, joked that I should use it for lawn art, plant some flowers in the engine box. What do you think?