2. I haven’t been good about matching my socks lately. At least they are all black.
3. THIS guy has explaining Occupy Wall Street in less than a minute down to an art.
4. And THIS guy is making amazing art that’s driven by the power of wind.
5. A Psychological Word Search: The first three words you find are supposed to describe you HERE.
6. When my book about losing my two brothers a month apart, The Jim and Dan Stories, first came out I sold quite a few of them out of my car. I called it “drive-by sales.”
7. The word “ride” is in “drive,” and they are nearly the same word – like note and tone – except that drive has an added V, which makes perfect sense because V infuses words with vibration and vitality.
8. It’s no mistake that “VERB” begins with the letter V.
9. And that “embarrassed seems to say “I’m bare assed.”
10. My initials spell CAR.
11. Today’s Soundtrack that never goes out of style HERE.
12. I saw Godzilla and the Beatles from the cover of Rubber Soul on the shadows reflected on my closet door HERE.
13. Quote seen on Facebook: Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.