1. On mother’ Day I received a virtual greeting from my son Josh in Tasmania, Australia. He posted a photo on my Facebook wall of a message he wrote in the sand on a beach there. It said Hi Mum.
3. I just read that Bon Jovi is opening a restaurant where people pay what they can afford.
4. Whatever floats your boat. A boat made of 12,500 plastic bottles HERE.
5. Sometimes if feels like my husband Joe and I are riding on a see saw. The higher he goes the lower my energy drops.
6. On the ride home from our recent trip to D.C., in which we experienced a lot of highs and lows, we stopped at a playground and looked for a see saw to practice maintaining balance but never did find one.
7. One of our favorite ways to spend time in the city is to visit a toy store. We were browsing in a large toy store one night when I realized I hadn’t seen Joe for a long time and couldn’t find him anywhere when I looked. My abandonment issues came up for a few minutes and I felt like Gretel of Hansel and Gretel being left in a toy store in a big city that I didn’t know my way home from.
8. Of course, we were able to live happily-ever-after since Joe disappeared because he had bought me a gift and went to hide it in the car.
9. Having a good imagination is like having the ability to make magic. The word “imagine” has “mage” right in it, which means magician.
10. I want to shock the world with indigo / invent new blue slang / drop its name in conversation / wear all shades of it / Delicate or bold / dignified or casual / the beat is just right / it’s easy to rhyme / Blue is an attitude. ~ Read the entire poem HERE.
11. HERE’S another Blue Thirteen Thursday.
12. A new study shows a link between MMR vaccine and autism. Read more HERE.
13. Whenever I want to be cheered up I watch THIS video of my grandson Bryce serving me tea.
Play the 13 Thursday meme HERE.